backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our little Christmas



Well Eric had to work Christmas morning from 4:30 till 11:00 and I had to work at 3:00 so he surprised me and brought two of the ranch horses home with him and we drove out a few miles and took a trail ride for Christmas:) It was such an awesome surprise and such a great way to spend it together. It was sunny, warm and beautiful and the horses were good so it was perfect.

I still can't believe that it is over already. It really just never seemed like Christmas it was to warm, no snow and we didn't have big plans for family and friends. I am so lucky to have my awesome husband to spend holidays with. It is hard not to be lonesome though. I grew up with big family and friend get togethers so to be alone is hard. It is just a hard time of the year. but I did receive a few Christmas cards this year so that was really nice and thanks to my grandparents and my mom we had a few gifts even under our tree:) And thanks to my other grandparents they sent some Christmas money I made it into the doctor so that was good.
I hope and pray everyone else had a great Christmas and now it is on to New Years:) May it be a truly, truly blessed new year:)

1 comment:

  1. I can't think of a better way to spend Christmas than on the back of a horse.

    ReplyDelete