This is Duke:) Isn't he soooooo stinkin adorable. Our guess is a mastiff cross of some kind. His paws are crazy huge for his size. Guessing about 3 months old. The neighbor lady said he just showed up on her porch. That was about 2 weeks ago. We puppy sat him for her and fell in love. Her aunt(also landlord) said she couldn't keep him. She was leaving him in her house 10-12 hours sometimes not kenneled so he just went to the bathroom wherever and chewed lots of things up so I can completely understand. I mean common he is a puppy!!! But we are excited to have him. He is such a good boy and has a great personality. Him and Bear are meant for each other. They where each other out nicely right before bed so we don't hear a peep out of them till morning:)
I am sure you will see lots more about this guy:)




Cute little bugger who looks to be a big guy some day. Enjoy. And Happy New Year. May God richly bless you guys.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. You guys are such softies. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!