backgrounds

Free background from

Saturday, December 11, 2010

LORD I am ready for you to show me where I belong

I know we don't truly "belong" in this world but we are here and I really want to know where I belong here. I just feel like I am wasting precious time doing nothing. I feel like there is a bigger purpose for me. With that said I have NO IDEA WHAT IT IS!!! I could come up with a million things I am sure but that wouldn't be my true purpose. I really just have no idea where I am suppose to go or what I am suppose to do! I see everyone around me doing things(having kids, amazing careers, etc.) and me not a thing. I don't want to live like this anymore. I don't want to be broke, sad, stagnate. I want to be doing something with our life. But really truly deep down I have no idea how to get out of the predicament we are in and really where to go so we aren't in anymore predicaments. I just really really don't know what the LORD has planned for my life. I know we aren't suppose to know it all but it would be nice to feel as though I am doing something. So please LORD help me to see what you want me to do.

3 comments:

  1. I can identify with much of this, and "stagnant" is exactly the word I've been searching for to describe how I so often feel. Without children, and I'm ok not being a mother, but I feel as though my life isn't serving a purpose and that I'm definatly not doing anything to make the world a better place, make a differnce for another person, or bring honor and glory to God. Searching for a purpose/significance...its frustrating and easy to get your spirits down and feel useless even more. And here is what my mom told me a few weeks ago when I told her i felt like I wasn't making a differnce or doing anything significant, and it hit me hard. She said, "You make a HUGE differnce for Malcolm." and You make a differnce for Eric. So there's a start to consider in yoru search for your purpose. Keep your chin up! He has a plan, even if we don't know what our part in it was until its done and over with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sarah!!! That means a lot! I will also say that you make a difference in my life. I know we have never met but I can say all your comments have really made a difference. But yes it is hard:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really an eye opener for me.

    - Robson

    ReplyDelete