backgrounds

Free background from

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Got my christmas tree up and decorated:)

So of course with the move and everything we didn't bring our Christmas stuff in the first load it is all still in South Dakota in storage. We thought we would make it back soon, but that was a big yeah right!!! So all we are going to do this year is lights on the house and a tree. Eric hasn't had a day off since we got here so we were so excited when he got a half day off last Sunday. I had looked online and found a really cool u-cut place. So we headed off that way. It was the most beautiful tree farm and so full of Christmas spirit with hay rides, cider, and such. But when we went to get the tree the prices were stinkin outrageous. Ugly, and I mean ugly trees started at $60 and any we like or our size were $110-$135. We said no way!!! so we just enjoyed seeing the horses and such and then headed back to town to try and find a tree. We went to walmart and no way they were all literally brown and half dead. The guy said he could do half price. I said I don't want to pay half price to burn down my house thanks. So I was bummed knowing we wouldn't get another chance anytime soon and we wouldn't have enough time to find our way to the forest to cut our own so as a last resort we tried home depot of all places and behold and affordable, beautiful prity fresh tree:) I am still praying for a new camera. A nice one that will take amazing pictures:) Sorry these aren't the best and it definitely does not do the tree justice but it is a cute tree. My handsome picked the tree out and I made most of the decorations and such. It was fun to do together:) Hope everyone is having a very blessed Christmas season!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you made it happen! What a great attitude and such a beautiful tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, and your photos look great.

    ReplyDelete