backgrounds

Free background from

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A job interview tomorrow..and it is at a barn:)

So I have a job interview tomorrow at a barn south of here. It is only part time but hey it is money and it will get me working around horses again which I miss soooooooooo very much. I am just going to be feeding, mucking, etc. But who knows it may open other doors also. You never know. That is what happened last time....went from stall cleaner to full barn manager. So please say a prayer for me that this would workout great for me. And part time right now would probably be great with my back and such hopefully this work will help strengthen it back up again:) I am just so very, very excited:) Can't wait!!!!

I gotta get going I need to get my Christmas lights up today and then get our tree sometime this weekend. It is going to be a cowboy tree complete with a cowboy hat topper:) I will post pics when we get it done:)

No comments:

Post a Comment