I don't normally get to worked up by things but lately I am sooooo tired of rude people. We have still been on the look out for work and I happened upon this ad. I was really ticked when I read it for many reasons. Here is the ad.
Live in horse farm/small business secretary and factotum
Job Type: Full-time Location: Brunswick Cty. Date Posted: Oct-10-2010 01:13 AM
I can offer a very good living arrangement on a horse farm for the right person. you must be honest and trustworthy, a faithful Christian, slender and energetic enough to go horseback riding regularly year round, educated and smart enough to enjoy intelligent conversation. You must posess office working skills and be willing to help out in general with my small business. the free living arrangement includes $300 monthly stipend. There is also the possability for greater compensation by further developing the business and/or if you have the skill needed to give beginners riding lessons and trail boss trail riding customers. For the live in situation Please only apply if you are single and totally unattached.
The words in red made me hot! I mean to assume that you are only fit and able to ride regularly if you are slender is BS. I know I am overweight and I know that I am working on it but that is just plain rude and then to say faithful christian. As a christian I just don't think it is right for me to judge someone on there looks, or weight. I mean yes we all do it in some way but really to write that in an ad for employment come on!!!! Sorry there is my vent for today!!
Yep, pretty rude. Didn't know cowgirls had to be slender.
ReplyDelete