backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Meet Mandie

My name is Breal - I met Mandie a few years ago. She lived with my family for two years and she instantly became part of the family. She loves animals and being outside, is energetic, and spontaneous.

My sister, mom, and Mandie at the coffee shop that I worked at

We loved to walk the miniature horse and donkeys into town to get coffee (or just ride our horses into town). Mandie brought her teepee and yurt to my parents farm and we would have sleep overs outside. She could always be found outside whether it was playing with the horses, going to the river, or working.


Mandie "riding" Shar
Mandie has not had an easy life. She has faced many hardships and road blocks. When I first met Mandie she had been severely burned on her face and neck (and that's not even the worst of her stories). No matter what life threw at her she always has a positive outlook and continues to praise God.

Cowgirl butts - we were always riding bare back
For the two years that Mandie lived with us we had many adventures: going to the river, rodeos, and even a cruise. 
Caribbean Cruise
I will always remember the great times that we had with each other. The cruise was the last adventure we had together before Mandie met her Prince Charming who swept her off of her feet and took her to his castle in Nebraska. She has always been passionate and followed her heart so the decision to move half way across the country to be with the man she loved was not a question of if, but when. I still miss the adventures we used to have but am glad that she is happy and living her life to the fullest.
In the Caribbean Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment