Every year seems to speed by faster and faster. I guess that is what you get for getting older and older:) I can't believe how crazy this year has been. From last December to this December we have moved 3 times and lived in 3 different states. Part of me wants to be so frustrated and feel like a failure but what happened to that part of me that use to exist that loved adventure. I guess that part has been told enough that doing that makes us failures and irresponsible. But really looking back I wouldn't change a thing, we have done some awesome things, met some life long friends and got a lot of experience in different kinds of ranching. It has all in all been a great experience. That is not to say it hasn't been frustrating and trying that it has!!!
It is just crazy when you look back at things and think how do I get here and I never in a million years would have thought I would be here or doing this. It is amazing what life and GOD can throw at you:) Even as we speak we may make yet another change. This job has been a wreck since we got here and gets worse as it goes so Eric has been just working and I have been looking for other options and we got a surprise one from and email from a ranch in eastern Oregon. Yes OREGON!! I have been wanting to be closer to family and that would put me within a half day drive. So we are praying and seeing what the LORD has for us. But I will miss the Colorado scenery if we move it is amazingly gorgeous here and I was so looking forward to so many awesome adventures here. We will see they may still happen.
This is a week I definitely do a lot of reflecting and a lot of dreaming. There are so many things I would like to do and things that I want to experience with my husband. Everyday should be precious and we shouldn't let those simple moments slip by without telling someone we love them, appreciate them or just plain miss them. You never know when it may be the last time you get to see them, talk to them or experience even the simplest things with them. I want to remember that this new year that is coming. To take each day as it comes and to cherish even the littlest of moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment