backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 6- A borrowed picture

I borrowed this picture from online.  This is where my Husband is now.  He is in Watford City, ND.  They will be living in a travel trailer in a trailer park till their man camp is done probably end of July-Early August.  He says it is extremely Redneck.  Right next to them he said some people put up dog kennel panels and put their horses in them:(  That is soooooooooooooooo NOT RIGHT!  The cops are driving by prity regularly it sounds like and he said it is entertaining to people watch for sure.  He said they are going to get a kiddie pool and some flamingos for the front yard:)  hee hee my husband!!  He said best description is it looks like after Hurricane Katrina with the trailers everywhere the eye can see.  I am missing him like crazy already!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is the place we are staying in. Same kind of trailers anyways

    ReplyDelete