backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 19- Sturgis bike Rally is 6 weeks from tomorrow!!

I miss sturgis a ton.  I love living in the blackhills and I loved the bike rally. Yes there are some questionable things done, seen and worn or Not worn.  But really there is a lot of awesome things to.  And you learn the areas you don't want to go to if you don't want to see the other stuff.  We loved all the custom bikes, the concerts and just the fun of people watching.  There is every kind of person under the sun there...Lawyers, doctors, mechanics, Christians, crazies, you name it.  But it is fun:)  We are looking at moving back there so I can be closer to some of our friends and Eric.  But we decided we wanted to go to the Rally this year:)  I had hoped to be living there by then and still hope we can work it out but if not we will be having a vacation there.





Main St.  SOOOOOOOOOOO many bikes.  I can't imagine how many millions of dollars worth of bikes are sitting on that street!!!


Sitting on a friends bike:)

One of my favorite motorcycles there!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment