Friday, June 22, 2012
Day 20-Realizing some things
Ok maybe I realized this a long time ago but didn't want to do it. For me letting go of things that make me sad means letting go of people I truly love. But it isn't enough to love someone and put your energy into a relationship if there isn't one. What I mean by that is if it is always one sided or unimportant to the other person. I have always given my heart 100%. I would do anything I can for others and if I can't it crushes me. But there are people that don't feel that way back. I know I need to do this. But it is so hard for me and makes me sad to think of letting people go but really if I let go and they go was it really worth holding on to. NO! I am grateful for those in life that truly love me for me and want to be a part of my life. For those that don't I am only hurting myself being disappointed over and over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment