I am not sure if I have shared these pics or story before so if so I apologize but if not then this is a great story. Well at least I think so:)
To say my faith has been shaken these past few years would be an understatement. I never thought I could have my faith shaken like it has. I never thought I would feel this hurt or anger again. I never thought I would be frustrated with GOD. I know how horrible but I am going to be honest with myself, y'all and GOD. As if we can hide it from him anyways. I have felt abandoned, let down, alone, and most of all hopeless. It is the worst feeling ever and I hate it. I wish y'all could have know me before my tularemia. That is really when this all started. I was strong, fun, energetic, positive, etc. I was someone I really liked. That I am not today. I have been shaken and I am still fighting hard to hold on to that faith and trust GOD.
In 2006 it was about a year after my Tularemia and I was weak, sick and tired. I was going through a divorce and I just felt like my whole world was caving in on me. I had always had a dream of starting a horse rescue so I went to crystal peaks youth ranch in sisters Oregon for a informational weekend on starting a horse rescue. I had no idea the changes it would bring.
It was a very emotional time and a great time. We had just had a meeting about the faith end of it all and being able to trust GOD in doing it all. We had talked about some of the stories of some of the horses on this rescue ranch. It was time for a break and I was by the fence praying and crying desperately. Asking GOD for his help. I was watching the herd in the lower part of the pasture and praying LORD help me, speak to me. Then a golden horse looked up and started trotting straight for me. I recognized this a Job. He was rescued from starvation and a horrible place. He was old and lame so I was in shock to see him trot. He trotted directly to me and I started to pet him and it was at the moment I reached for his neck I saw it.....HOPE!!!! It was painted on his neck. The LORD had sent me hope at that moment. He showed me that even a broken down old horse that no one had wanted could save my life, so I could save my own and others. Today I was praying and I was reminded of this. So I thought it would be great for my picture a day.
This is JOB! He was my angel in horse hair from the LORD. He hadn't been there long but they had already made him look so much better than his pictures and I am sure he continued to look better and better. I am sure he continues to bring HOPE to others!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment