backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 17(late)-A reading day


I haven't been feeling that well and my arms are hurting extremely bad so the last two days all I did was read.  I finished a book a day.  My husband says that will get expensive if I keep doing that:)  I am a book person and I love BOOKS.  No kindle for me, I love an actual book and I keep them forever!!! I will have my own library in my house someday:)  


I read the hunger games before I seen the movie, but I hadn't found a good enough sale on the other two. But I finally got them. So here was catching fire. Finished in a day!  I was not as impressed as with Hunger games.  Felt a little rushed in a lot of spots and others could have been left out.


No comments:

Post a Comment