backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 5-I love architecture

So I should have taken a picture of me and Eric or his truck leaving or something but I plum forgot this am after getting up at 4:30 to take Eric to work:(  I am going to miss him like crazy!!!

So I decided I would take a drive after my physical therapy and take some pics of some of the houses I love around the town I was working in.  I love the architecture in this huge subdivision.  It is a jumble of rustic, country, log, rock, tin, and many other neat elements.  I have so many ideas for my dream home when I am rich(A girl can dream:)) I wish I had a better camera to catch more of the details but here are a couple of my favorites!!
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! It is a jumble of many elements but looks so awesome all together.  You got logs, you got chinking, you got worm wood, you got tin, it is AMAZING!!!!

I just want to sit on that upper porch staring at the mountain!!!
OH and that would be this mountain:)


I wish the cars weren't parked there but I love the barn door looking garage doors and the addition of some rock!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment