I can't believe I forgot yesterday:( But honestly didn't really do anything or have much to share. But today I had to go to Denver for more tests on my arm. It was a very beautiful drive. But the wildfire by Fort Collins really made everything hazy on the front range. I couldn't spend a lot of time in Denver since the boys were at home waiting so I decided last minute on my way home to go to Buffalo Bills grave and museum. Here are a few pics.
On the drive there. So beautiful!
on the way up to Buffalo Bills Grave
His wife and him are buried side by side
In the museum
The view from his grave. He wanted to be buried there because of the view. You can normally see 4 states from there but the wildfire made that impossible. Hopefully they can get that contained soon.
Dillon Lake!!! Stunning. I am hoping we will get to spend fourth of July there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment