Have to say I was prity disappointed. I felt like it wasn't the best writing and I feel like the story could have gone differently and been better. It will be interesting to see what they do with the next movies.
Totally agree! Rachel and I decided that the author must have gotten frustrated with writing and just wanted to end it the easiest (and worst) way possible. Love book one, wasn't sure about book two, and really didn't like book three.
A really good book series: Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.
Totally agree! Rachel and I decided that the author must have gotten frustrated with writing and just wanted to end it the easiest (and worst) way possible. Love book one, wasn't sure about book two, and really didn't like book three.
ReplyDeleteA really good book series: Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.
Perfect description Breal!!! Such a bummer cause it could have been a great trilogy!
ReplyDelete