It is so funny how some people you never know can become such a regular part of your life through blogs. If you live a more remote lifestyle like a lot of us ranchers do it is nice to have others to talk to and it is nice to have others that understand:) But it is funny how I catch myself telling my husband the stories of the other bloggers that I follow and that follow me. It is like we are friends, yet we have never met.
It is also nice to have advice when you need it and just have someone to say hey I am here and I hear you:) We share ourlives together and yet are sooooo far apart in some instances:)
I think it would be awesome someday to have a big blogger meet up somewhere in the country and get to shake hands and give hugs in person. Wouldn't that be the greatest:)
Hey a girl can dream:)
That would be so much fun! You really start to feel like you know them after awhile. Thanks for stopping by my blog - today is the last chance to enter the giveaway if you're interested! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI would love that!
ReplyDeleteI do the same thing! I think it would be so cool to have a get-together!
ReplyDeletewould be a total blast!!!! Who knows maybe it can happen sometime:)
ReplyDelete