backgrounds

Free background from

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Its Official, we are moving!!!

Ok so we went up and met with the ranch owners again and saw everything in the day light and loved it. Everything is so clean and organized and the owners seem like great down to earth people. We are very excited about this opportunity. We will move there in the next couple of weeks. We are just going to try and help Harvey find our replacement here also. So please pray we can find him the right person as he was kind enough to tell us about this better opportunity!
The place is so nice and we will make quite a bit more and the house is a lot nicer and larger. It will be nice to have a house we are proud to bring visitors to:) I hate moving but this will be a great move and hopefully the last one for a while:)
Thank you to everyone for the encouragement and prayers through all of this. Most of all Thank you LORD for this:)

7 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your husband all things wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just getting caught up as I have been out of town for a few days! Sorry to hear that you all had such a rough week!! I am glad to hear that things are better now! Praise God!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful, I'm so happy for you guys :)
    Will it be a far move?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great NEWS! Hopefully this will be the last move for a long time to come!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks y'all:) And yes Kathy hopefully this will be our home for some time:) It is only about 90 miles from here near Sturgis, Sd so it won't be to terrible of a move. But still hate moving:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the good news for you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete