backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, February 12, 2010

I haven't disapeared I promise...Calving season:)

So It has been crazy the last few days here. We are definitely in full swing on calving season. We are at like 15+ babies now with about 5 being pulled, so our odds on these heifers are going to be a lot of work!!!! Lack of sleep is an understatement:)

I had an interview at a veterinary clinic in town yesterday and am waiting to hear back, I really hope I get it. It would help us out immensely. We really need to get some bills paid off and I need to get back to the doctors. I have been having a not so fun time with my health lately. SO I REALLY REALLY PRAY this job works out! It would be a great place to work I think and I would really enjoy the veterinary field again:)

Hope everyone has a very happy valentines day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment