So since it is calving season we can't leave the ranch at all together so I tried to think of a romantic fun idea to remember our first valentines as husband and wife. I checked the weather at the
beginning of the week and it was suppose to be sunny high of 38 which here that is a heat wave this time of the year. So I planned to set up a little camp in the trees and we were going to have a little dinner
camp out with
smores for dessert:) I got all the stuff for the campfire and chili dinner and such. Then
Saturday the weather starts to change and it is high winds and wind chills around 20 below so I had to forgo my idea and was sad about my surprise. So I told Eric what I had planned and was sad it didn't workout. So this is what I walked in to when I was going to dish up dinner......

Yes my very own
camp out in our living room:) He is just to sweet!!! It is silly I know, but to me it was perfect and romantic. We even had
smores that we cooked on our gas stove:) And they were yummy!!!!! I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such an awesome husband. Even the dogs loved the tent and wanted to camp out to:)

I gave him his little candy basket first thing in the morning, as you can see he is tired, and hasn't gotten much sleep so that candy will help
with energy:)
hee hee!!! I love this man crazy hair look and all!!!!!:)
How fun, creative and sweet! Glad your day was great!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet!! What a great way to spend the time you could all snuggled up! Our Valentines Day was spent in a freezing rodeo arena LOL!
ReplyDeleteFun!
ReplyDelete