backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, February 5, 2010

This year is going to be full of big milestones:)

Well in less than two months now I will turn 30, yes 30 and no I don't think my life is over and I am not afraid of getting old, but I am excited to see what the next decade of my life will bring. The last decade was packed full of amazing adventures and many trials, I hope that the next one has more amazing adventures and less trials:) well if not I just pray I deal with each one as it comes in the way the LORD would have me do it:)
Also Eric turns 30 in October and this year will be our 1 year wedding anniversary:) So with all those big things in one year I find myself wanting and wishing to do something really fun and exciting to commemorate all them. Something like an awesome vacation, a cruise, or even better yet a trip to the NFR finals in Vegas:) I know we can't afford to do these things now but a girl can dream right:) After all dreams do come true sometimes:)
I have never really done anything exciting for any birthday. I mean everyone forgot my 16th birthday except my best friend and then my 18t birthday my family said I was an adult now so I can do it on my own(yes I have that kind of family) and my 21st birthday I had to work and lived far away from all my friends. I don't want to sound petty or whinny but in your life their are things you look forward to like birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers, etc and for me I have never had those things so I would really like to celebrate this birthday in a special way. I want to remember it forever:)
If anyone has any cheap ideas for a way to spend my 30th birthday I would love to hear them:) After all the clock is ticking to plan:) I love having y'all to help with ideas:)

3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, that brings back memories. I can remember being so excited to turn 30, my life thus far had seemed like some kind of zany emotional rollercoaster and I had some crazy idea that I was going to wake up a real 'woman'. Whatever that meant. Of course, I woke up only a little older than the day before and no wiser, to top it off everyone around me forgot it was my birthday! Hope your day is memorable too, but in a better way. ( I will get back to you if I think of a great idea for yours)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is awesome that you have started your own list! This is the website that it originated on. http://www.dayzeroproject.com/ Good luck!

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration on that, I am going to have to put it on my blog when I get it finished:) I am sure there will be things to add to it as life goes:)

    ReplyDelete