backgrounds

Free background from

Monday, February 22, 2010

Everyone loves baby pictures right....

Well these are a different kind of baby pictures:) We are up to about 40 calves now and have about 200 more heifers to go and then we start on the 1200+ cows. So as you can see that is why I haven't been blogging a lot as we have been very busy to say the least:) We had 2 sets of twins in one day the other day and they were soooo cute. Below are just some random baby pictures:)

These are the second set of twins, so cute:)

Moms and babies enjoying the nice evening

This is freeloader as we call him. His momma takes care of him but he insists on eating on a bunch of other moms to:)

I couldn't get him to sit still for the picture but his ears make him look like yoda

This is an action shot:) Wait up guys......

5 comments:

  1. Oh boy y'all are busy with that many calving!
    Cute pics though, I'm ready for ours to start calving too, not much longer though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how sweet!!! I love seeing all of the years new babies!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such cute babies! I love calves! You are busy- that's a lot of heifers to check! have you had to pull any yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh south dakota cowgirl we have pulled a lot and then we just sent our 3rd c-section to town about an hour ago. We had two with 115lb babies. It is definelty crazy around here. But keeps me busy:) And love the babies:)

    ReplyDelete