backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, May 3, 2013

Things that make me uncomfortable- May challenge day 3

Oh this list could be long.  Hey thats it maybe just a list:)

*being overweight
*shopping- I know most woman love it but being overweight really makes it uncomfortable for me.  I won't even go into most stores because I know things won't fit and I always feel like people will look at me and think is she kidding nothing will fit.
*going into a new place where I don't know anyone
*going into a place that I feel like I am not dressed properly
*going to something or somewhere that I don't know what to expect
*asking people for help
*confrontation of course-most of us are that way
*accepting help-always makes me feel bad and then worried it will be used against me later
*strangers being to close to me-those people in the grocery store especially that stand an inch from you in line

I know I am uncomfortable a lot!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment