backgrounds

Free background from

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

one piece of advice I can offer


So Day 7 is to offer one piece of advice.  I think the best piece of advice I can offer is not to Judge so quickly.  It is really easy to pass a judgement so quickly and I too am guilty of this.  But it is one of the biggest things I am trying to work on now.  It is so easy to look at someone and to judge them not only by their looks and actions but by how we think they should live their life.  I know that I could live my life differently and better I am sure but I also have things that have happened to me that have broken parts of me that make that difficult and at this time impossible in ways.  We don't know everyones story and just because we can do something doesn't mean everyone can.  It is sad but in this world there are A LOT of broken people who have been wounded severely by people and it makes life even harder for them.  I would love to be stronger, smarter, thinner  prettier, etc but that doesn't mean it is possible at this moment for me and maybe never.  Some of the wounds that we have inflicted upon us can damage us and also remember we have the ability to inflict those wounds on others.  Lets try not to.  Lets try and truly understand a person before we just right them off or pass a judgement.  
  Now I am not saying that gives everyone a free pass to be irresponsible, lazy, rude, mean, dangerous, etc.  There is wrong and right and there is people with just plain bad intentions.  It is just finding that line.  Thinking on it before we pass a judgement or right someone off.
  Also use your own judgement.  Find out for yourself and not just let others make those decisions for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment