Monday, May 6, 2013
Day 6- what do you do?
I am suppose to answer this with something other than a career. Well right now honestly I am not sure how to answer this question. Honestly I really don't do anything right now. After my arm injuries in July 2011 I haven't really done anything but go to doctors, doctors, and more doctors. I have always been a goer and a doer and this has really put a halt to mostly everything. It is amazing how quickly things can change when parts of your body don't work properly and especially two major parts like your arms. To live with chronic pain is crippling. This affects every single part of my life and it has been hard so I guess the only thing that I come up with that I do right now is I try to fight it. I try to fight the way it makes me feel, I try to fight it being a permanent impairment, I fight. I don't want to just sit around and do nothing. I don't want this to win. I want to enjoy life the best I can. I want to be the best wife I can, I want to contribute in my life and my relationships and I won't let the pain and impairments win. So for now that is what I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment