Day 7 post. Now this one made me really think. I wouldn't say I am afraid of everything but I am afraid of a lot still. I think everyone is afraid of the basics like loosing the ones they love, failing, loosing a job, etc.
I would say those are things I to am afraid of. But here are a few other things.....
*letting my husband down- not being the wife he deserves or needs
*my pets getting sick or loosing them
*letting others down- not being a good friend or family member
*Making mistakes financially
*My arms not healing better
A big one for me is that I won't be able to get my weight and health under control. I am afraid that I won't be able to get my thyroid better and my weight under control. I am extremely frustrated and unhappy with being so overweight. I feel horrible physically, mentally and emotionally. I am tired of being embarrassed to be out in public, to not be able to fit into clothes, to not have any energy to do the basics, to just plain feel bad. The thyroid messes up so much physically and in life. I just want to have the energy back to be able to exercise and participate in life. I want to have that fun outgoing me back. I want to look in the mirror and like what I see and right now that just isn't it. I want to be the best me I can be and I am FAR from that now. I want to be healthier and happier to enjoy this one life we all have.
No comments:
Post a Comment