backgrounds

Free background from

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 5- A truly great blogger friend

Today we are suppose to tell about a blogger friend that inspires us, interests us or is just plain great and I will say that Sarah is all of that and more.  Her name is Sarah and her blog is between the fence posts at http://sarahsthoughtsandpictures.blogspot.com/2013/03/getting-to-know-redbud-farm.html.
   You really do need to read all about her and her adventures on the road truck driving and then at home with all her critters:)  She is an amazing photographer and writer and shares such great things.  I always love to read what she has to share and seeing the pictures she has written:)
   I have had the pleasure of meeting sarah and her husband malcolm in person for a few minutes once when they were unloading near us in colorado, gosh it has been way to long since I have gotten to see her:(  We do keep in touch on facebook though and I just think she is truly an amazing person.
   You will love the stories of her travels, her new farm and of course of the girls ( her chinese cresteds:)) They all have so much personality to share.
    So go and check out her blog and I know you will fall in love with her stories and pictures and you will truly be blessed to get to know a very sweet person.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment