I have had the flu the last 3 days and have been miserable:( I have fallen behind on my may blog challenge but I will try and get caught up soon. I also realized I will be out of town with no service for 7 days. I am going Bear hunting next week so I will not be getting to post then so I may just go into June with the days I have missed in may:) Here is yesterdays topic I missed.
10 things I love:-No particular order
1.GOD will be first and foremost of course. Without him we all have nothing.
2. All the time I get to spend with my husband. I not only love my husband but I truly like him to. I love our time together. We have so much fun in all that we do.
3. I love anything I get to do with horses. I love riding, grooming, and even cleaning stalls. There is just something about a horse that makes my heart smile.
4. I love camping and vacationing:) This is truly one of my favorite things ever. I wish I could make a living doing this:) I just enjoy being away and experiencing so many different exciting things.
5. I love to spend time with great friends and family. To laugh and just enjoy time together with no worries, sadness or gossip.
6. I love my pets(kids) soooooooooooo much. They make me laugh, cry, yell:) they make my life complete. They are just a bonus in this life for sure:)
7. Crafting- I love to do all kinds of crafts. I just love to make things and give them away as gifts. I love to have home made things around my home.
8. Campfires- There is just something soothing and reminiscence of sitting around a campfire. There is such a peace and happiness in it.
9. The Beach-There is just something about the beach. The sound of the waves hitting the shore. The way the sun sinks into this vast beautiful mirror like water in the evening. IT is a place of peace, reflection and joy to me.
10. The mountains- I love the smells, the creatures, the sounds. I love how close to GOD I feel here. I love how at those moments I get to be there I feel at home, I feel free, I feel like life isn't so crazy and out of control. I love to see GOD's work in all the plant life, the animals and me:)
Bear hunting- hope you get some good pics to post!!! Feel better soon!
ReplyDelete