I have found myself avoiding writing on my blog and especially about personal stuff as it has opened me up to some heartbreak. But then I realized I am missing out on a lot of good people also. My number of readers has dropped significantly due to some of it but hey I started this as a way to just share my life. Wether it good, bad, joy, sadness, etc. I want to continue that. I want to look back and read how far we have come. It has been a rough few years and has still continued to be but hey that is how we all grow and learn. I have definitely learned to be more compassionate and FAR less judgmental. It is easy to look at someones life and say well they did this or they did that or if they did this or that. But truth is we don't always know the whole story and not everyone is as capable as others of everything. So it has really taught me a lot.
We have had a rough couple of weeks. Loosing Kohanna was a VERY VERY HARD and sad thing. My heart is still broken and my house seems so empty without him. I remember all the good times but it is still hard to not have him here. I also had another injection in my neck that did not work this time and caused more pain:( Next will be to see a neurosurgeon to see if we need to operate on my spinal cord:( Yikes really don't like that idea. But we have to do what we have to do I guess. And Eric's job had been a mess. Never knowing what hours he was going to work, never knowing if he was going to have work, disrespect, guys getting so drunk they were picking fights or trying to crawl in bed with him(yes funny now but not at the time:)) He gave his two weeks. He is going to have surgery Thursday for the pain from his hernia surgery and after that he will be back to looking for work. I know he will find something quickly but it is still so stressful but so was always worrying about if he would have a job or enough hours or some drunken idiot was going to get him hurt. So lots going on as you can see. I TRUST GOD has it all in his hands and plans so we will see what comes about!
Praying for you. Keep looking to God for comfort. Sorry about you pup. :(
ReplyDeleteSarah
hang in there
ReplyDelete