backgrounds

Free background from

Monday, July 23, 2012

My poor baby not doing very well:(


So my old dog Kohanna.  He turned 12 on saturday.  I have had him since he was 5 weeks old.  He is the coolest dog.  He is sweet, funny, mouthy and a model baby:)  But this last year been prity rough to him.  He got Giardia last year this time and then January he was diagnosed with Heartworm:(  and he also has low thyroid.  But really even through it all he been a trooper and prity spirited.   But his low thryoid has caused a problem where the flap that closes off when they eat or drink to keep stuff from getting into their lungs doesn't work right and sometimes it sticks and that means he can't breathe:(  He has done fine just maybe a little coughing some but Saturday it didn't open back up.  He was panicked and falling all over and then fell unconscious while I was trying to help him.  I ran and got a plastic spoon and gently pushed down in his throat and got it opened back up thank the LORD and he came around.  But he just not himself.  And he keeps having small episodes with the breathing.  So now comes the hard decision:(  I just don't want that to happen and again and not be able to get his throat back open. He deserves a better end than that:(  So praying and spending as much time as I can with my baby!!!

1 comment: