backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Picture of the day-Changing the way I look at life


I have been fighting depression and negativity for quite sometime now.  I know it will continue to be a struggle but I want to try better to fight it and not let it win.  I want to be that strong, courageous, outgoing, bubbly, fun loving, adventurous, strong in faith woman I use to be.  I want that back!!!  
 It has been hard for me being alone so much and for being injured an not being able to do anything "useful".  I want to have my life back.  I know all to well that life is to short and I am lucky to be here today and I don't want to waste the second chances GOD has given me.  I have let myself and others beat me down for to long.  
I am lost though.  I don't know what to do.  I know I want to do things differently.  I just don't know how!  I am not good at anything and not talented.  Now I am not trying to be whinny or self deprecating.  It is true.  I really don't have anything that I am good at or talented in.  I have things I love and am passionate about but I just don't know what to do with that.  I don't want to be poor all my life, I don't want to be unhealthy all my life, I don't want to be lonely all my life.  So now I pray and pray and pray that GOD will show me what he has for my life:)  
I am going to work better at fighting off the sadness and feeling of being worthless!  I thought I should think of the things that make me smile!!

1.My husband that loves me even when I am FAR from perfect
2.  My pets that make me laugh, smile, and keep me company:)
3. My true friends-the ones that know me and love me anyway:)
4.  That I am here.  I shouldn't be alive today and I am so there is a reason:)
5. Books-They give me time to just relax and daydream for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment