backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, July 26, 2012

He left paw prints on my heart!!!


We had to say goodbye to our Kohanna yesterday afternoon:(  My heart is broken into a million pieces:(  He was my baby and I loved him with a love that is indescribable.  We do not have kids and so he was my kid.  I got him at 5 weeks old and had him for 12 years.  I got him when I was 20 so an entire decade of my life and starting on another.  I will miss him soooooooooooooooooooo VERY MUCH!!! I didn't even want to get out of bed this am because I knew he wouldn't be there to say good morning.  I know I am lucky to have had such an amazing long time with him.  But it doesn't matter like Eric said you always want just one more day!  
  I know he will be waiting at our ranch in the sky with our other beloved family members that have passed on.  But my heart aches for missing him and all of them now.  Thank you Kohanna for an amazing 12 years.  For your love, your silliness, for always making me laugh and talking back even if it made me mad at the moment.  You were loved by so many and made so many laugh.  You will always be very very very close in my thoughts and you will stay in my heart everyday!! You went through sooooo very much with me and I thank you for always making me laugh and for letting me fill your beautiful fur with many tears.  You were a truly amazing boy and I miss you like crazy!!!

Kohanna about 6 weeks old.  The tipis was his fist home and his favorite for sure. 
Got Milk Mom?

Of course his favorite weather!! Snow!!
This is my good side:)  

Forever in My heart!!!
Kohanna Yoda Chewbacca 
July 21 2000 to July 25 2012













No comments:

Post a Comment