Well Eric is headed back to North Dakota after working here for 10 days. I will miss him like crazy. I know a lot of people can't work with their spouse or can't spend a lot of time together. But we can. I am blessed that way. My husband is my best friend and we love every minute together. I am not saying we can't go without each other we just really like each other:) It is especially hard when I don't have any friends or family close. I have never been anywhere very long without making friends but this state I have to say as beautiful as it is, is not a very friendly state:( And having my injury and not being able to work I am sure has not helped with my social life.
We are trying to get some things settled so we know where we will be living. We are aiming towards south dakota right now. As we truly loved it there, it is affordable, and we have friends there. It is also only a few hours drive when Eric has his time off from North Dakota. But we shall see what happens in next couple months.
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! It didn't seem like the 4th here. We didn't do anything and there were no fireworks anywhere around us. I also must say with all the crap going on in our country it was the first year I wasn't feeling very patriotic. I feel as though things aren't looking very good for our country and what it originally stood for. I keep praying and will try and do my part. I love this country and want to see it get better!
No comments:
Post a Comment