This is big to me!!! This is my biggest struggle right now. I have always been tough and strong but these past few years life has really brought me to my knees and changed me:( It has changed me in a way I don't like. I am a wimp, my faith is wavering, I fell abandoned, Unloved, and I am falling short all the time. I don't like that. But I think GOD is breaking me for a reason and man is he breaking me. My spirit, my body, my emotions, etc are broken beyond what I can even describe. The sadness and despair is sooooooooooo deep. I hate it!! I fight it, I pray and yet no hope no relief. GOD has a plan and I just need to trust that!!!
I thought I would share a few pictures below of when I did feel Strong and Courageous!!
Working elk at the Elk Ranch. I always felt strong, capable, needed, appreciated.
Living in the Yurt- I felt strong, capable, adventurous!
showing- I felt accomplished, talented, physically fit
Working on Ranches-Tough, Brave, Accomplished, Physically fit, capable!
Living in the Tipi-Brave, smart, adventurous, capable, healthy!!!





I still see you as all of those things. You forgot a few: fun loving, bubbly, energetic, joyous, smart, talented, etc. Just to name a few. You're still that person to me even though the devil is beating up on you.
ReplyDeleteStay strong my friend! And text me, call me, facebook me whenever :)
LOVES!
Oh miss Breal you are the bestest!!!! Love you and miss you like crazy!!
ReplyDelete