Just can't sleep. I just don't know where our life is going or what we have in store for us. I know GOD is in control but I just don't know how to to truly let go and let GOD. We had yet another big disappointment today and I just don't know why. Eric was suppose to have his surgery tomorrow to repair the nerve pain in his leg from his hernia surgery and we get a call from the doctor today that his insurance was cancelled yesterday. He was actually considered an employee till Aug 6th and figured his coverage went till Sept 1st because of that. And also thought they legally had to notify you of cancellation and offer cobra. Which with all we have read is true. So now we got to figure it out. But we can't wait a couple more weeks for it to all be straightened out before Eric can find new work. So I feel so bad for him he may have to start a new job and hold off while he in pain:( Makes me soooooo sad:( I just really don't understand why all this is happening. Some is poor decisions on our part I know but a lot is out of our control. I just pray GOD has big plans for us in the end. That he is using these things to make us stronger for him. It is just so hard. You just keep getting kicked over and over. I try to stay positive and trust GOD but really a human can only take so much. So he has to take over:)
It is just scary with all that is going on with my health and to have Eric be in pain. The cancer haunts me daily and I just don't want to live daily scared, sad and shot down. LORD show me the plans you have for me. I wanna make a difference here!
No comments:
Post a Comment