backgrounds

Free background from

Monday, February 6, 2012

trying to stay positive!

I have really been trying to stay positive and keep my posts positive, but with how things have been going I would never be able to write! I am still trying to stay positive. Trying to Trust GOD and let Go and let GOD!!! But it is just one thing after another!!! I was really looking forward to 2012 but it has been one bad thing after another!!! So just trying to do the best I can and keep thinking positive but it is hard with it all the time and feeling like crap everyday. When it rains it pours is so true!!!

Eric had is his surgery the 28th of December and he was suppose to be off for 2 weeks and then light duty. well after the two weeks his boss said he won't let him come back till he full duty well who can afford to live with 6-8 weeks with no pay:( We were upset as we would have just waited for his surgery had we known. I mean he needed it but we can't go that long without an income. My workers comp doesn't come close to paying half of everything. But anyways GOD is good trusting him to help. Then he filled his aflac to help and called couple days ago and they didn't even receive it from our rep:( He has been not a help at all. Then the truck went to heck and is in a million pieces waiting for a paycheck to replace the head gasket, etc. Good thing Eric is a mechanic and can do it all to save us a lot of $ there, and then the brake in the car went to crud and stuck on, fixed that and now it has some pulley or something bad:( I could go on and on about every little thing that has gone wrong from the animals, to cars, etc. But I won't I just wanted to vent it and let it go. To try and keep my chin up and think more positive!!

I still hope 2012 brings some good changes and that things can look up. I know this life ain't easy and I am grateful for the good things I do have!!!! That is what I am trying to keep my eyes on:)

1 comment:

  1. Stay positive and I am sure things will work out OK... know it must be scary. Hopefully all this will pass and things will get back to normal...

    ReplyDelete