The Vow is an awesome movie. It is one of those movies that makes you think and makes you appreciate what you have for sure. I am sooooooooooooooooo VERY lucky to love my husband the way I do. It is a love that is indescribable and that is unlike any I have ever felt or seen really. My husband loves me NO MATTER what!!! He has been through so much with me in these past 5 years and he loves me fiercely still!!! I can't imagine life without him. He is my everything!! He is truly my best friend and my love!!! I don't want to ruin the movie for those who haven't seen it but I can't possibly imagine that situation. I am blessed to have the love of my life and to know that THE VOW we made is the most important thing we have ever done in both our lives and we meant every word of the in sickness and health, for richer for poor, until death do us part!!! Just a good movie to remind you of how life can change in the blink of an eye and that love is enough!!!

I keep seeing stuff about this movie and it's all good! I'll have to try and see it at some point!
ReplyDeleteHow's recovery? I'm getting behind and been out of the loop for a few days with our family stuff going on. I missed a lot of blogging!