backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, February 17, 2012

A scanner so I can share my older pics

So I don't have a scanner so I decided to look up scanners that are more for pics. I was so excited to see they actually have scanners that do pics and negatives and you don't have to plug it into the computer if you don't want to. I have a few debts to pay first but this is definetly toward the top of my list to get. I have so many old pics and I am just worried about them getting ruined so I want to get them all on disk and also be able to share them and tell you a little more about my crazy life with pictures. I think this is the scanner I would like to get. It does up to 8X10 photos and it does negatives also. So hopefully in the next month or two I can get it and be able to share some fun things with y'all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment