backgrounds

Free background from

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Get to know me a little better

I got to thinking today..... I know dangerous huh:) Well I know my life hasn't been very exciting lately and that has really been getting to me. I have always been a go getter. Never liked sitting down and was never afraid to try a lot of new things but the last few years have really knocked me down and kicked me over and over while I was down. But hey that happens sometimes right. Well I got to thinking maybe I would share some of my past. I actually have had quite an interesting life in the past. I just need to figure out how to get some of the pictures on disk or something so I can make my posts more exciting:) So hopefully soon I will have some fun pics to show y'all about my crazy life:) A few pics of things I will post about....be lots of different things:)

working on different ranches

about a very special girl I had that I miss so dearly

the elk ranch I lived on...amazing:)

showing

No comments:

Post a Comment