So we didn't get a lot back on our taxes but we did get enough to pay off a couple loans we had from some people(which made me soooooooooooooooo beyond happy and I am sure them also when they get the checks in the mail later this week) But also we got enough to get a new computer:) YEAH!!!! our other one was not well:( It shut on and off whenever it wanted, made horrible noises, the disk drives wouldn't open anymore, etc. So we needed something soon so we could keep in touch with the world:) So we got a floor model laptop for an UNBELIEVABLE price which made it that much more exciting:) Now I am just waiting on my scanner and I will start sharing photos and stories as I said a few posts back:) I am just sooooooooooooooo excited.
As for our news of possible change nothing new yet. We did go north a few hours last sunday to a job interview on a ranch. Although it was an amazing place to live we decided not to take the job. We are wanting to get back to ranching but we are not in a hurry to just take the first thing that comes along, it would have to be the right place. But we are going to keep looking around and see what we find:)
No comments:
Post a Comment