backgrounds

Free background from

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nothing exciting

Haven't been up to much. Just sitting around the house recovering. Hopefully this arm will heal better than the last. I am just hoping by summer to be healed enough to start riding, and doing more stuff. I can't wait to have both arms to use again. It has been 7 months of only one arm injured that works so to say it has been trying is an understatement:) So hopefully in next couple months it will heal well and I can put it all behind me:)
I need to get caught up on all my blog reading. I have had a lot of nausea with all this so haven't gotten much read. Hopefully this next week. I can get caught up.
I took Kohanna to vet today and they did another heart worm test and the dot barely showed up so they gave me the go ahead to start him slowly into some exercise and then in may we will test him again and it should all be gone. Just so glad he did so well with his treatments and thankful to still have my baby here with me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment