backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, February 17, 2012

Recovery

My recovery is going fine. I am still in a brace so can't use my right arm at all yet and still cannot drive, which is driving me crazy!!! But hey that is a short drive these days:) I am blessed my husband has been good to get me out of the house when he can. We went on valentines day and seen this means war, great movie. Laughed a lot, I haven't been in a theater in a long time where people laughed so hard and loud, it was great.
So hopefully by summer I will be doing a ton better and be able to do more. I can't wait to get out and ride,hike,etc. This has definitely been a trying 7 months so far. To not be able to use one arm at all and then only partial use of another makes things hard. You can't even do crafts or anything productive. So it will be nice to be better, but for now just going to enjoy books and what few things I can do.
Hoping we get more visitors this summer, it is nice to have people come and visit. Makes things less lonely:)

No comments:

Post a Comment