Monday, February 20, 2012
Possibly some big changes coming in our lives
Well we may have some big changes coming in our lives soon. I will have to wait and see how things work out in the next week and then update y'all. It has been another trying year, especially with these arm injuries, but I have spent a lot of time lately seeing the hand of GOD even in the bad. We have missed ranching like crazy but if Eric had his appendicitis attack and his hernia we would have been in even more trouble not being able to work on a ranch. I can see so much of GOD even in the bad times. I know in my heart to trust him it is just my darn head that wants to stress and worry. I am REALLY working on that. Thank you to everyone who has stuck by us and prayed for us, it has meant more than I could ever say or write!!!! Sometimes when I say things they don't come out right but I definitely am thankful for all my blogger friends who have commented, prayed and just listened. So I will update when I know more:) I Know vague..... but guess you will have to keep checking in:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll be praying for peace and happiness in whatever decision you make!
ReplyDelete