Monday, April 18, 2011
I start the new job tomorrow:)
Well tomorrow will be my first day at the new job. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. It will be so nice to be out of the house, making money and hopefully getting into better shape. I am praying and would really appreciate prayers that my body will hold up to this. I know it is going to be hard for a while as I am soooooooooooo out of shape and I can deal with that I just don't want my body to pitch a big fit and land me in the hospital so we will see:) I just am excited to be out and about again. It will run now thru probably end of October so I can do it for 6 months:) We are going to be getting our insurance next month which is also very exciting. I have been doing a lot research and one of the first things I am going to address is the possibility of celiac disease. I have done a lot of research and it does coincide with auto immune problems like hashimotos disease. It also would explain why in 3 years I have not been able to get my thyroid levels to bounce if it is inhibiting proper absorption of my medication. So we will see. I was told not to try a gluten free diet to wait and do the testing or they may not get accurate test results. I would hate that to be the problem but really all I want is answers so I can start making my life better and not suffer all the time. I will post tomorrow on my first day at the new job:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a reminder, negative test results for celiac can be misleading as well. The test isn't 100% accurate either. So, even if the results come back negative, you can try a GF diet afterwards and see how you feel.
ReplyDeleteGood luck at work! I'll miss our morning chats!