backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mowing in the snow while sick!!

Well my new job is still going prity well. I like getting out and doing something, but one of my saving graces the last couple of years is being away from people and the public for the most part so as I haven't gotten sick constantly from colds, flu, etc. But first thing now bam I have a terrible cold:( I am taking lots of vitamins but being autoimmune really doesn't help much. So I am just trying to go to bed early, drink lots of water, and take my vitamins. Mowing in the snow today didn't help I am sure. Yes I said we were mowing in the snow. We are behind from the weather so we were mowing since it wasn't really accumulating yet. CRAZY!! wish I had my camera it was entertaining to see:) Hope everyone had a great Easter!!!

4 comments:

  1. I wish you'd had your camera too! A picture of people mowing in the snow would have been rather commical! Actually I can't beleive you're mowing already! Montana must be the only state that isn't yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha-Yea, that was some crazy weather today. The wind died down this afternoon and I headed out to ride again...and I could see 'it' coming over the monument. I just went back in the house. Knew I wasn't going to even get saddled before that hit. Wasn't really expecting the white stuff though. That was kind of weird.

    I was pretty sure I caught my cold from getting so chilled on the bike ride, but Megan was sniffling for a couple of days too and it wasn't from catching it from me. Something is going around. C got it too, but he wouldn't really admit it. Stubborn man. ;-) Hope you get over yours quickly. I was waylaid for 3 whole days. You know it's bad when I am completely down. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never mowed in the snow. You DID need photos!!

    ReplyDelete