backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, April 8, 2011

I got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I am sooooooooooo excited I just got the call and I got the job at carbondale parks department. I will be one of 3 on the mow crew:) I am soooooooooooo very excited!!! I can't wait to get out of this house and feel good about something. I think it will also help with my weight endeavor. All day of running a weed eater should be a good workout. I am sure the first few weeks will be torture but I am excited about that:) I can't wait to just be outside and being active. I think it will make a big difference for me and help out finances for sure!!! It is only a seasonal job so that will work out good also to be able to go back home in the late fall or winter to visit. And by then we should hopefully have some bills under control and it won't be mandatory for me to work. Thank y'all for all the prayers, I am very grateful!!!!

1 comment: