Wednesday, April 20, 2011
OHHHHHHHHH the pain!!!
Oh soooooooo much pain!!! I didn't even know most of those muscles existed. My new job is going well but after 7 hours of weedeating today and all brush type crap I am soooooooooo sore. I will love it once I get into some shape but till then it will be a lot of Ibprofen, hot baths and walking funny:) I am just so glad to be out doing something and making some money so we can start catching up on things and getting those that helped us paid back. That will make me feel soooooooooo much better. Also an awesome things is that I can ride the shuttle van to work everyday so I will only have to drive 2 miles to the park and ride so that will save a ton in diesel and wear and tear on the truck. It is so beautiful up there and the people are really nice so I think it is going to be a great season. Just got to make it through the first couple weeks:) Thank you everyone for the prayers that my body holds up those are still appreciated:) Well better go get in the hot bath and then get ready for bed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
glad that you can look past the pain and discomfort and still be excited about the job! Bet you meet lots of interesting people this summer.
ReplyDeleteIn the 80s, exercise and fitness gurus used to say, "no pain, no gain". Then in the 90s, it changed to "no pain". Now, with Biggest Loser, they're back to saying "no pain, no gain". So, as long as you don't reach too much of a calorie deficit and your body goes into starvation mode (where it hordes calories for later use- just in case there aren't any available), you should see the weight loss you're looking for. Remember to eat enough. It's important. So, plug in your new numbers on sparkpeople and make sure you're eating enough for the physical labor you're doing.
ReplyDeleteWithin a couple weeks, your muscles should start adjusting. Good luck!