backgrounds

Free background from

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Great weekend!!

So our weekend is actually Sunday and Monday around here. At least for now:) Sunday was great, we got to head over to Rifle and hang out with brown eyed cowgirl-"the bad Indian":)(I am sorry you had to be there but every time Eric thinks of her saying this he cracks up all over again:)) The weather was crazy to say the least!!! Extremely windy for a while with heavy snow and even threw in some thunder and lightening. Well you ad to many bodies and horses thrown into to small of an area because of bad weather and it is bound to be interesting. I even got to ride spooks around for a little while right after we got there to warm him up with moon. He is such a great horse, I just love him:) But it was awesome to get to spend time with BECG and to see her run. I wish my video hadn't come out so dark but here it is anyways. I have a feeling it is going to be a good season for them:) It really made me miss being a part of something though. I loved barrel racing but honestly I think it made me miss showing more. I still hope someday I can get back into showing:) I miss it sooooo very much:)





Then the rest of Sunday we had to go meet Eric's new part time employers. I know as if he doesn't work enough already but any money at this point is needed. SO he will just be doing some odd jobs for a lady that lives prity close. Her son that is here for spring break REALLY wanted Eric to try and fix his little Suzuki 50 four wheeler, so Eric brought it home and he did get it running;) Two overgrow adults riding it equalled lots of laughter and fun:)



Yesterday Eric had to work over there again so it was just a day of cleaning for me. Just a nice weekend to get out and enjoy some fun and laughter, I REALLY NEEDED IT:)

3 comments:

  1. silly fun is the best kind sometimes! You two are meeting some neat people. Glad you were able to get out for the weekend and enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you bot a break this weekend. Sounds like BECG's horses did good at the barrel race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO that Eric still thinks that is funny...It must be a genetic thing...I was telling Megan about that and she busted out laughing. I guess she has the same problem.

    Her and I sure would have starved to death in the old days. ;-)

    I'm glad you guys came. Crappy weather or not...it was a lot more fun with you there.

    Hopefully you get a little run-around car soon. You can come over and show with us.

    ReplyDelete