backgrounds

Free background from

Friday, April 15, 2011

And the blows just keep coming!!

So I got some horrible news this am. My grandma, the woman that prity much raised me and came to my rescue whenever I needed it was diagnosed with breast cancer:( I am beyond sad and worried. They did catch it early thank gosh, so she will have surgery to remove it and then check the lymph nodes, radiation and then hopefully it will be gone. I know i am lucky to be 31 and still have my grandma in my life. I don't know what i would do without her. To be honest if it weren't for her and GOD I wouldn't be here today or be the person I am. She helped me through a very tough life and kept me from a lot more harm that could have come to me. That woman is amazing at how she looks at life with all the hurt her kids and grand kids have put her through. I know this will sound like a little kid but I will stomp my feet and say I am not ready to give up my grandma yet!!!! So please pray all will go well. Then another blow just a few minutes ago. One of my cousins also was diagnosed with breast cancer, hers more advanced so lots of prayers are going out all around. Really wanting to be back in Oregon and close to my friends and family:( So please again prayers are appreciated. Thank you everyone for your love and support.

2 comments:

  1. I hate breast cancer. I am so sorry for all that your family is going through. I just sent a prayer up for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breast cancer is not a death sentence and God still reigns. Sending prayers. Peace to your heart.

    ReplyDelete