backgrounds

Free background from

Thursday, March 3, 2011

SOOOOOOOOO MUCH Pain

This post won't be long as even typing brings tears to my eyes. My body has been wreaking havoc with me lately and has really been getting worse. The past two days all of my joints hurts soooooooooooo bad, even my fingers feel like I sprained every single one of them. I have had this happen on and off but not usually all of my joints at once and not for this long. Oh my gosh I wish it would stop!!!! I can't wait till our insurance kicks in and I just pray it won't have pre-existings. I am thinking of starting a gluten free diet. I have read a few things on that being a trigger for hypothyroid people. I know this will be expensive and hard to do but if it makes me better I will try it!! I am going to read up on it and see what I can do.

9 comments:

  1. Talk to Stephanie from over at Being Stephanie. She's gluten intolerant and has a lot of information in her archives. Here's the link:
    http://inclined2ride.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you poor thing. it won't be that expensive, but it will take dicsipline. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the worst feeling! In my opinion, you can't put a price tag on comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh-hope you get to feeling better soon. The aching joints suck. May have to give yourself a dose of Bute-;-) (JK)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sorry :( I know what it's like having your own body hurting you so bad. You're in my prayers. Let us know if the gluten free diet works if you decide to do it, it is more expensive but if it helps I bet it will be so worth it! Hang in there girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Man.
    My father-in-law's doctor had him stop eating potatoes, and it really helped his arthritis pain a lot.
    Anyway... good luck with this!!! Chronic pain will wear you OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hubby is singing your song on here right now ... hope you get to feeling better real soon!

    ReplyDelete